Your shopping cart is empty!
Translation from Romanian into English
The following point only refers to natural persons under the current legislation.
According to the Ordinance no. 34/2014, regarding the legal regime of distance contracts, the products are returned within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the package. In the above mentioned situation, the CLIENT has the right to return any product within 14 calendar days of its receipt and may request the return of the amount of money, the change with another product or the return of the counter value as a voucher. In these cases, the amount of money returned, the replaced product or the return of the counter value in the form of a voucher strictly refers to the cost of the products, excluding the shipping charges.
The payment of the shipment related to the returned product or that of the product sent for replacement is the responsibility of the client.
In case it is
- Replacing with another product, it shall be shipped as soon as possible (as long as it is available on stock).
- Repayment of the value of the product, this shall be made within 14 days at the most from the receipt by S.C. Ama Pigments S.R.L of the package containing the returned products.
- Returning the counter value as a voucher, which you can use for a future order, shall be made within 5 days at the most from the receipt by S.C. Ama Pigments S.R.L of the package containing the return products.
Only products that comply exactly with the form in which they were delivered, accompanied by the purchase invoice, are accepted for return.
One does not allow for return:
- Products that have been unpacked
- Products that have been tested / used
- Products that do not have intact labels, have broken or erased seals
- Products purchased from other stores
- Products not accompanied by the documents proving the purchase (invoice or fiscal receipt)
- Products with packaging damaged in any way
These measures are specific to cosmetic products, as their
shelf life is calculated from the first opening of the packaging and, with
their use / testing, there appears
the risk of transmission of viruses by transferring the product to another
PROCEDURE FOR THE
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
In order to achieve the return of a product, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that the product meets exactly the above conditions
- Contact Customer Relations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0763 213 303
- Pack the product appropriately so that it is protected from shocks that may occur during transport. Products that return in an improper form due to defective packaging shall not be eligible to benefit from the return warranty.
Please send the
package to the following address:
Amaradiei street, no. 22, Craiova, the county of Dolj, Romania, 200157, Phone number: 0763 213 303, by the intermediary of any courier service
or by the Romanian Post.
After receiving the package, you shall be contacted to complete the return.
Pay attention! The responsibility for the integrity of the product during transport for return belongs exclusively to the client. Damaged goods during shipment that were not properly packed at shipment shall not be accepted for return. If the product does not fully comply with the above mentioned conditions, our company reserves the right not to accept the return of the products. The counter-value of the round-trip transport falls on the client.